• Skriv ut

Education from a country outside Sweden

If you received your education in a country other than Sweden, all documents (apart from the application) must be submitted in the original language. A translation must also be provided if the documents are in a language other than Swedish, English, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish.

The following documents must accompany your application:

1. Application

You must apply using the form specified by the National Electrical Safety Board or via an e-service. The application must state which authorisation type you are applying for.

2. Degree, diploma or qualification certificate

Include a copy of your official degree, diploma or qualification certificate.

3. Academic record

Include a copy of your personal academic record showing the content of your studies.

4. Attestations confirming practical experience

Include attestations confirming that you have the practical experience required for the authorisation type you are applying for. Note that at least half the period of practical experience must be undertaken in Sweden. The remaining time can be credited if the practical experience is undertaken in another EEA country or in Switzerland. The form specified by the National Electrical Safety Board must be used to attest the practical experience. The forms are different depending on whether the practical experience:

Practical experience undertaken outside the EEA or Sweden cannot be credited for an application for authorisation.

Assessment based on regulatory requirements

Your application will be assessed in accordance with the National Electrical Safety Board's regulations ELSÄK-FS 2017:4.

ELSÄK-FS 2017:4

Responsible: Ulrica Nordin
Published: 2017-07-06
Updated: 2017-10-13